TERMS OF SERVICE
Access and Compliance
By accessing the Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations and that you warrant and represent that you are legally entitled to do so and are abiding by all applicable laws and regulations in the jurisdiction in which you reside. You agree that we may modify this agreement and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting. You agree to review these Terms of Service periodically to be aware of modifications. Continued access or use of the Website shall be deemed conclusive evidence of your acceptance of the modified agreement.In order to utilize certain services offered by the Website, you may need to create a subscription or account. You agree to…
- create only one account
- provide accurate, truthful, current and complete information when creating your account/subscription
- maintain and promptly update your account/subscription information
- maintain the security of your account/subscription by not sharing your password with others and restricting access to your account and your computer
- promptly notify us if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches relating to the Website or your account/subscription
- and take responsibility for all activities that occur under your account/subscription and accept all risks of unauthorized access
Information at the Website
Although we attempt to maintain the integrity and accuracy of the information on the Website, we make no guarantees as to its correctness, completeness, or accuracy. The Website may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or other errors or omissions. Also, unauthorized additions, deletions, or alterations could be made to the Website by third parties without our knowledge. If you believe that information found on the Website is inaccurate or unauthorized, please inform us by contacting us via information provided at the “Contact Us” link.
Use of the Website
- Collecting information about the Website or users of the Website without our written consent;
- Modifying, framing, rendering (or re-rendering), mirroring, truncating, injecting, filtering or changing any content or information contained in the Website, without our written consent.
- Using any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index, spider, click spam, macro programs, Internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor the Website or any portion thereof;
- Accessing or using the site for commercial or competitive purposes;
- Disguising the origin of information transmitted to, from, or through the Website.
- Impersonating another person
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Website.
- Allowing any other person or entity to impersonate you to access or use the Website;
- Using the Website for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, international laws
- Using the Website in a way that is intended to harm, or a reasonable person would understand would likely result in harm, to the user or others
- Circumventing any measures implemented by us aimed at preventing violations of the Terms of Service.
We expressly reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate a user’s access to any interactive services and/or to any or all other areas of the Website due to any act that would constitute a violation of these Terms of Service. In addition to violating the Terms of Service of the Website, any of the foregoing actions on your part or on behalf of any entity you are employed or otherwise acting as an agent for constitutes intentional, unauthorized access of a protected computer, may constitute a violation of state and federal law, including, but not limited to the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030), and may potentially subject you and any affiliated parties to civil liability and criminal prosecution. Any unauthorized use of any materials contained on the Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or communications regulations and statutes. It is your obligation to comply with all applicable state, federal and international laws. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
You or we may suspend or terminate your subscription or account or your use of this Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. To the extent you have orders pending when you terminate your account or use of the Website, you remain personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Website at any time without notice.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All materials provided on the Website, including but not limited to information, documents, products, logos, graphics, sounds, images, compilations, content and services are protected by international, federal and state copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks, names, logos and service marks is Vallorani Cigars Co., its affiliates or respective third party authors, developers or vendors (“Third Party Providers”). Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be modified, copied, printed, reproduced, distributed, republished, performed, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted and/or otherwise used in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or other means, without the prior express written permission of Vallorani Cigars Co. and/or a Third Party Provider. Also, you may not “mirror” or “archive” any contents displayed on or otherwise accessible from the Website on any other server without the prior expressed written permission of Vallorani Cigars Co.
You are ineligible to use this Website if you are under the age of 18. We do not accept any users who are under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must have your parent or legal guardian set up your account and your parent or legal guardian agrees to these Terms of Service. If you are under the age of 18, your parent or legal guardian’s consent to these Terms of Service is ongoing and they hereby warrant that they will review these Terms of Service for changes, and if any occur, that they will be amenable thereto until you reach age 18, at which point you hereby give your consent to these Terms of Service.
Prices and offers are subject to change.
Sales Tax Policy
In connection with the sales of goods, our site collects and remits sales tax as required by GA law.
Paying for Your Order
You may pay for your orders with major debit and credit cards issued in the United States of America. Currently, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card.
Validating Your Order
After you place an order at the Website, we will check the information you give us for validity, by verifying your method of payment or shipping address. We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will attempt to notify you using the email address you have given us with the order. Your credit or debit card will normally not be charged if we reject an order, but we will process a refund if the charge has been made against your card.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit sales to dealers and resellers.
Due to the consumptive nature of our product, we do not accept returns of cigar orders.
We ship via UPS, USPS, and other premium carriers to provide expedited service. The following issues with orders may result in delayed shipping:
- Incorrect shipping address
- Shipping address does not match billing address
- Payment delay or issue
- Carrier failure to deliver (e.g. severe weather conditions)